LXCF (LXC Facility) is a tool that generates full OS environment as LXC virtual environment.http://lxcf.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en
- It is based on libvirt-lxc
- It can generate containers in a short time (in a few minutes each even if it is long).
- It can manage a lot of containers.
- It supports dynamic resource control of containers.
- To use containers for a long term (a few years or more), you can update software on each container from the host.
LXCF currently supports Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.10, Fedora 19, Fedora 20, Fedora21, CentOS 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.