"MIDITrail" is a MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI datasets.
You can enjoy not only listening but also viewing.
MIDITrail supports SMF format 0/1, and multiple MIDI ports.
MIDITrail is available for Windows, macOS and iOS.
This programs is quite amazing, I rate it 5 stars.
1. it's 3D.
2. it supports multiple channels
3. it also supports live playing
4. it gives information whilst maximizing performance.
1. it doesn't support many channels (e.g. 20+ channels good example is an orchestral midi)
2. on piano stack mode/ or what ever you call that thing, percussion channels reaches far behind the pianos where it's supposed to be.
3. limited range of instruments
Évaluation de DZ
(1$ de 1 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile)
Good one to have a view on my works.
It can't work on MacOS 10.15. And I hope this software can render video files on mobile device.
Évaluation de yee bitch
(1$ de 2 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile)
Very cool bro very amazing it's just cool dudeeeee 👌