milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A bug fix release of 1.5.1.
It includes a memory leak fix derived from Ruby/GLib2
because bundled Ruby/GLib2 is updated. If bundled Ruby/GLib2
is used, upgrade is recommended.
* Added install document for development release on Ubuntu
* Added a description that installs Rack
explicitly. [Reported by Tsuchiya]
* FreeBSD: Fixed package name [Reported by Tsuchiya]
* Supported syslog level change by MILTER_LOG_SYSLOG_LEVEL
* Added memory profiler.
=== milter manager
* Supported Solaris. [Reported and patched by SATOH Fumiyasu]
* Bundled Ruby/GLib2 0.19.4.
* SATOH Fumiyasu