[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #39674: Problem Installing MinGW

Back to archive index
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Mon Oct 14 22:49:45 JST 2019

#39674: Problem Installing MinGW

  Open Date: 2019-10-14 07:26
Last Update: 2019-10-14 14:49

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/39674
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=39674

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:
 * Status Update from Open to Closed

 * Resolution Update from None to Invalid

Comment:

Reply To atmax9

    Could someone please help me troubleshoot the process of me installing
    MinGW? I keep trying to run mingw-get-setup, but it never downloads
    anything.

Seriously? This is neither a valid bug report, nor a feature request; it is a
plea for help, which should be directed to the mailing list. In any case, every
time someone has reported problems downloading with mingw-get, (or
mingw-get-setup), it has all worked flawlessly for me. The most likely cause of
such problems lies in the configuration of your own internet connection —
possibly a firewall, or proxy, blocking access?

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: atmax9
         Owner: (None)
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: (None)
     Component: (None)
      Severity: 5 - Medium
    Resolution: Invalid

Ticket details:

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net