migrate to office 365 (2023-03-02 18:40 by willjoe #94377)
Step 1: Verify you own the domain.
Step 2: Connect Microsoft 365 or Office 365 to your email system.
Step 3: Create the cutover migration batch.
Step 4: Start the cutover migration batch.
Step 5: Route your email directly to Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
Step 6: Delete the cutover migration batch.
Re: migrate to office 365 (2023-03-03 15:13 by jameshkelvin #94397)
For OST to Office 365 Migration, multiple manual and third-party solutions are available. If you have an OST (Offline Storage Table) file that you would like to import into Outlook Office 365, Using an effective or professional tool Regain OST to Office 365 Migration Tool.
Here are the steps you can follow:
1. First, make sure that you have the latest version of Outlook Office 365 installed on your computer.
2. Next, open Outlook and click on the "File" tab in the top left corner of the window.
3. In the "File" menu, click on "Open & Export" and then select "Import/Export" from the list of options.
4. On the Import and Export screen, pick "Import from another program/file" and hit "Next."
5. Select "Outlook Data File (.pst)" as the file type and click "Next."
6. Hit the "Browse" button and navigate to the location of your OST file on your computer. Select the file and click "Open."
7. Choose the folder you import the data into and click "Next."
8. Select the options you want to apply to the import process, such as if you wish to import subfolders or whether you want to import duplicate items. Click "Finish" to begin the import process.
9. Wait for the import process to complete. It may take a few whiles, according to the OST file size.