- Updated FLAC to 1.3.3.
- Updated libmpg123 to 1.25.13.
- Updated libogg to 1.3.4.
- Updated PDCurses to 3.9.
- Merged some of the patches submitted to the upstream.
- Fixed a bug where the selection of the console window was not cleared when you cleared the console.
- Support for round robin was added.
- Support for seq_length, seq_position, lorand, and hirand were added in sfz.
- Fixed a bug that caused mojibake and buffer overrun when you choose an output file/folder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented insertion effect from working correctly when compute threads were enabled.
- Fixed the bug where the filter was missing from the open/save playlist dialog.
- Merged UnkoTim227.
- Fixed the bugs that caused some samples to crash the program.
- Fixed the issue where the scrolling display of text in the main panel was garbled.
- Users are now asked whether to reload the cfg file when the cfg file setting was changed.
- If SetThreadDescription() function is available, the program will name the threads.
- Recently used .cfg files are now saved in timidity_history.ini and shown in a drop-down.
- Fixed the issue where the resampler may cause buffer overruns.
- Fixed the layout of the English dialogs.
- Fixed the "Options" menu item to show the preference dialog with the output tab selected.
- Fixed the MinGW-w64 Unicode builds.
- Fixed some encoding errors.
- Updated opus.dll to 1.3.1.
- Updated pdcurses.dll to 3.8.
- Play list/document files now support both UTF-8 and Shift_JIS text encodings.
- Fixed memory leak when using DLS files.