[Galatea-i18n] galatea for linux: document update

Back to archive index

Takuya Nishimoto nishi****@gmail*****
Thu May 27 18:10:08 JST 2010

Dear galatea-i18n members,

I have tested the comatibility with Ubuntu 10.04 and Galatea Dialog Studio
and updated some part of the English document.
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/galatea/wiki/EnglishTutorial

There is localized version of Ubuntu Linux for Japanese users.
This time, however, I used the original version of
Ubuntu 10.04 and installed Galatea for Linux
with minimum dependency on Japanese-related packages.

Please feel free to ask questions about the device problems
or customizations.

Best regards,
--
Takuya Nishimoto