[JM:01956] Would love to contribute to your website!

Back to archive index
Brittney Parker britt****@girls*****
2020年 11月 3日 (火) 06:14:42 JST

Hi there,
 My name is Brittney, and I am a freelance editor and copywriter specializing in writing about technology and software. I recently came across your blog linuxjm.osdn.jp and absolutely love your writing style and content!
 I am currently working on a project that involves writing articles about typescript, node.js, and graphql, and I am looking for blogs to collaborate with. Since I think you would be a great fit, I was wondering if you'd be interested in publishing an article written by me?
 Here are some samples of my writing:
 https://dev.to/zedism/what-is-apm-or-application-performance-monitoring-3b55 https://www.codemotion.com/magazine/dev-hub/backend-dev/troubleshooting-debugging-microservices/ https://www.javareference.com/what-are-microservices/ https://opensenselabs.com/blog/tech/underlying-principles-observability https://www3.dbmaestro.com/blog/how-to-use-microservices-in-the-database-world https://www.aprico-consult.com/2020/06/24/microservices-vs-api/ If you think you'd be interested in collaborating, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to give you more information.
 I look forward to your reply!
 Warm regards,
 Brittney
 https://girlswritetech.com/ ( https://girlswritetech.com/ )