[Monstertv-linux-discuss-jp] ean?" cried Hedin, white to the

Back to archive index

Gomzales Navin wulfe****@garni*****
2009年 12月 7日 (月) 16:53:45 JST

E man, as he brushed clumsily at his fast discoloring eye with his hand.
With the help of the factor's clerk he sat up. "You hit me! Damn you!
What did you hit me for?" "I am sorry I hit you," answered Hedin
heavily. "It is in here--the thing that makes me strike." He rubbed his
forehead with his fingers. "It is like many worms crawling inside my
head, when one speaks ill of women. My eyes get hot, and the red streaks
come, and then I strike. It was such a thing that made me strike Pollak.
But I had a hammer in my hand and I looked and saw that Poll