[Monstertv-linux-discuss-jp] From its holder. "No way of loading I can se

Back to archive index

Cluxton Bogin planu****@terre*****
2009年 9月 1日 (火) 20:11:26 JST

D to a section where a landslide of an earlier season had choked it.
Travis worked a careful way across the debris, Kaydessa obeying his
guidance in turn. Then they were on a sloping downward way which led to
a staircase--the treads weather-worn and crumbling, the angle so steep
Travis wondered if it had ever been intended for beings with a physique
approximating the Terrans'. They came to a cleft where an arch of stone
was chiseled out as a roofing. Travis thought he could make out a trace
of carving on the capstone, so worn by years and weather that it was now
only a faint shadow of design. The cleft was a door into another valley.
Here, too, golden mist swirled in tendrils to disguise and cloak what
stood there. Travis had found his ruins. Only the structures were
intact, not breached by time. Mist flowed in lapping tongues back and
forth, confusing outlines,