Forums: Discussion-Ouverte (Thread #33468)

announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-02-01 08:34 by okamoto3 #67203)

Hi.
I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
Please enjoy DM world with this.

Thank you.
Okamoto

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-03-25 14:38 by okamoto3 #67821)

Hi
This also works on JBoss AS 7.2.0(EAP 6.1.0 Alpha).

Thank you.
Okamoto
Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-05 17:24 by heidricha #69397)

This sounds great! Can you please help me how to deploy it under tomcat7? I use Ubuntu, and new with tomcat/Java...

I have problems with Funambol dm-server 3.5.1, and 3.6. dmdemo works fine, but /funambol/dm doesn't. Hope this version is better, but cannot even start...

Regards,
Attila
Répondre à #67821

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-05 18:08 by heidricha #69398)

I have finally deployed it (I guess)

I have placed in the tomcat's webapps directory, and ran install.sh with the exports from the tomcat init script.
Now I have /dmdemo /dm-server and /funambol in the admin-gui.

But...
/funambol/dm: HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL - This is my problem also with all previous versions

/dmdemo displays the usual things, but I cannot add/login because I get this:

An exception was thrown: java.lang.NullPointerException

With the following stack trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.funambol.dmdemo.RegistrationTools.checkIfUserAlreadyExists(RegistrationTools.java:325)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean.checkIfUserAlreadyExists(DMDemoBean.java:374)
at org.apache.jsp.jsp.addDevice_jsp._jspService(addDevice_jsp.java:157)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:89)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Répondre à #69397

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-09 07:39 by okamoto3 #69445)

[メッセージ#69398 へのフォロー]
Hi Heidricha
> I have finally deployed it (I guess)
Good.
> I have placed in the tomcat's webapps directory, and ran install.sh with the exports from the tomcat init script.
> Now I have /dmdemo /dm-server and /funambol in the admin-gui.
>
> But...
> /funambol/dm: HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL - This is my problem also with all previous versions
To log in to dmdemo, you must use http://ip-address:8080/dmdemo.
You seem confuse something.

Thank you.
Okamoto

Répondre à #69398

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-09 19:52 by heidricha #69450)

I do not confuse anything I guess.

OK, I try to connect the server URL, I accept that it should not work from a browser... but it neither works from koneki simulator, this is why I ask you.

Maybe there's a problem with our koneki (mine doesn't even initiate any IP connection, so there SHOULD be some problem indeed), but how on earth can I test the server?

Or do you say that if I can reach and use the web interface (dmdemo) than the server worked for absolutely sure?
Répondre à #69445

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 06:59 by okamoto3 #69454)

[メッセージ#69450 へのフォロー]
Hi.
> I do not confuse anything I guess.
No.
> OK, I try to connect the server URL, I accept that it should not work from a browser... but it neither works from koneki simulator, this is why I ask you.
You should access that URL by a koneki simulator, not a browser.
> Maybe there's a problem with our koneki (mine doesn't even initiate any IP connection, so there SHOULD be some problem indeed), but how on earth can I test the server?
>
> Or do you say that if I can reach and use the web interface (dmdemo) than the server worked for absolutely sure?
Yes, I have tested DM Server(JBoss edition) with koneki simulator.
Please confirm a flow of new connection from a dm client to a dm server.
Répondre à #69450

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-05 19:31 by heidricha #69399)

Well, I have finally managed to solve the postgresql connection problem, so my current remaining problem is the same as with 3.5.1 or 3.6:
http://localhost:8080/funambol/dm gives only the error message:

message HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource.

Répondre à #69397

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-05 20:11 by okamoto3 #69400)

Hi Attila.
Than you for download us.
First of all, you would be better read manuals for JBoss edition:
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/okamoto/releases/?package_id=13512

Thank you.
Okamoto
Répondre à #69397

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-08 21:46 by heidricha #69440)

Thanks replying me!

I have read all documents, and now I have got a server which runs in a way... dmdemo page works, I can add devices and manage the command queue, but f.e. koneki simulator cannot connect the dm-server on the configured URL.

server always respond 400 : HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL
localhost_access_log.2013-07-08.txt:10.11.1.32 - - [08/Jul/2013:11:37:03 +0200] "POST /funambol/dm HTTP/1.1" 400 1014

There's just a single exception in the catalina_log:

INFO: Deploying web application archive /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/funambol.war
júl. 08, 2013 1:58:48 DU org.apache.naming.NamingContext lookup
WARNING: Unexpected exception resolving reference
java.sql.SQLException
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PooledConnection.connectUsingDriver(PooledConnection.java:254)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PooledConnection.connect(PooledConnection.java:182)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.createConnection(ConnectionPool.java:702)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.borrowConnection(ConnectionPool.java:634)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.init(ConnectionPool.java:488)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ConnectionPool.<init>(ConnectionPool.java:144)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceProxy.pCreatePool(DataSourceProxy.java:116)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceProxy.createPool(DataSourceProxy.java:103)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory.createDataSource(DataSourceFactory.java:539)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory.getObjectInstance(DataSourceFactory.java:237)
at org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory.getObjectInstance(ResourceFactory.java:143)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:321)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:843)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener.addResource(NamingContextListener.java:1093)
at org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener.createNamingContext(NamingContextListener.java:672)
at org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener.lifecycleEvent(NamingContextListener.java:271)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5179)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:977)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1655)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:266)
at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PooledConnection.connectUsingDriver(PooledConnection.java:246)
... 31 more

júl. 08, 2013 1:58:48 DU org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener addResource
WARNING: Failed to register in JMX: javax.naming.NamingException
júl. 08, 2013 1:58:48 DU org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory

I hope you have an idea what to do with this.

My system is a Ubuntu 13.04 (amd64)

JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64
J2EE_HOME=/var/lib/tomcat7/
CLASSPATH=/usr/share/tomcat7/lib/postgresql.jar

root@heidricha:/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/dm-server# ls -ltr /usr/share/tomcat7/lib/postgresql.jar
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 31 júl 8 13:57 /usr/share/tomcat7/lib/postgresql.jar -> ../../java/postgresql-jdbc3.jar

install.properties:

server-name=http://10.11.1.35:8080/funambol/dm
context-path=/funambol
dbms=postgresql

jdbc.classpath=/usr/share/tomcat7/lib/postgresql.jar
jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/funambol
jdbc.user=funambol
jdbc.password=funambol

Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-08 23:37 by heidricha #69442)

Oooops...

there's another one:
2013-07-08 12:06:12,722 [DEBUG] GenericProcessorTools saveOperations - saveOperations
java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./1373277972664/operations.xml (Nincs ilyen fájl vagy könyvtár)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:212)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:165)
at com.funambol.framework.tools.IOTools.writeFile(IOTools.java:175)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.GenericProcessorTools.saveOperations(GenericProcessorTools.java:759)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.GenericProcessorTools.saveSession(GenericProcessorTools.java:169)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean.saveSession(DMDemoBean.java:404)
at org.apache.jsp.jsp.getDeviceDetailsSession_jsp._jspService(getDeviceDetailsSession_jsp.java:163)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at com.funambol.dmdemo.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:131)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
2013-07-08 12:06:12,724 [FATAL] GenericProcessorTools saveOperations - Error saving device tree: ./1373277972664/operations.xml (Nincs ilyen fájl vagy könyvtár)

And there was also a line in /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/dm-server/default/config/log4j/log4j.properties which set the logfile to some "ms-dos value", like /C:/apache-tomcat-7.0.37/logs/ ...

Now I have got funambol.log in the usual /var/log/tomcat7 directory, but it's empty ...
Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-09 21:31 by heidricha #69451)

We stepped fwd a bit...

there's a "config" dir in the dm-server directory. The content of this dir is referenced by the server as $J2EE_HOME/config, so I have linked it that place, and there's some conversation between the server and koneki simulator now.

Do you think I have missed something? I think the config dir should belong to the dm-server directory, not tomcat globally, but how to have tomcat to look for this dir in the right place?

cd /var/lib/tomcat7/
ln -s webapps/dm-server/config/ .

I have installed dm-server from /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/dm-server, J2EE_HOME was /var/lib/tomcat7/.
Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 07:04 by okamoto3 #69455)

[メッセージ#69451 へのフォロー]

> We stepped fwd a bit...
>
> there's a "config" dir in the dm-server directory. The content of this dir is referenced by the server as $J2EE_HOME/config, so I have linked it that place, and there's some conversation between the server and koneki simulator now.
>
> Do you think I have missed something? I think the config dir should belong to the dm-server directory, not tomcat globally, but how to have tomcat to look for this dir in the right place?
>
> cd /var/lib/tomcat7/
> ln -s webapps/dm-server/config/ .
>
> I have installed dm-server from /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/dm-server, J2EE_HOME was /var/lib/tomcat7/.
No need do this.
Répondre à #69451

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 15:47 by heidricha #69457)

Otherwise it doesn't work, so currently we do need to do this!
Where else can I set the root for the config directory? Seems to me that it's currently defaults to J2EE_HOME, or stg identical!
Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 15:58 by okamoto3 #69460)

[メッセージ#69457 へのフォロー]

> Otherwise it doesn't work, so currently we do need to do this!
> Where else can I set the root for the config directory? Seems to me that it's currently defaults to J2EE_HOME, or stg identical!
You seem to customize something for you.

Répondre à #69457

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 16:06 by heidricha #69461)

Nothing... I just followed the instructions!
Répondre à #67203

RE: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2013-07-10 16:10 by heidricha #69462)

And one of my colleague also installed the same way, following the guide, and got the very same result as me!
This was the case for 3.5.1 (bundled with JBoss 3.2) and 3.6 (with JBoss 4) also - but I have never seen those versions fully working, 3.7 is the first one I managed to start normally, and do not want to step back, since the preferred solution would be to use it in JBoss 7.
Répondre à #67203

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-08 21:14 by brijesh_mistry #72946)

[メッセージ #67203 への返信]
> Hi.
> I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
> Please enjoy DM world with this.
>
> Thank you.
> Okamoto

Hi, okamoto,
I installed funambol-dm-server-3.7.0.zip(8.9MB) using jboss7.1 .I use install.cmd jboss7 .It was successful ,then i use funambol-joss.cmd to start jboss.War file and ear file was deployed successfully. but when i tried to do any operations from GUI.It will showing me error of Null pointer exception,then i see into logs i found this error .
14:28:35,481 FATAL [com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Error getting the datasource: Error looking up datasources/FunambolDMDS, service service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.datasources.FunambolDMDS is not started

Please help me with this.Or how to debug this.
I am using DM server ,I have sample client request .I need sample server response.i am using oma dm simulator to test it. I am not able to test it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
<SyncHdr>
<VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD>
<VerProto>DM/1.2</VerProto>
<SessionID>1</SessionID>
<MsgID>1</MsgID>
<Target>
<LocURI>http://192.168.0.196:8080/dmdemo/</LocURI>
</Target>
<Source>
<LocURI>IMEI:358913056683107</LocURI>
</Source>
<Cred>
<Meta>
<Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">b64</Format>
<Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type>
</Meta>
<Data>ZnVuYW1ib2w6ZnVuYW12b2w=</Data>
</Cred>
</SyncHdr>
<SyncBody>
<Alert>
<CmdID>1</CmdID>
<Data>1201</Data>
</Alert>
<Replace>
<CmdID>2</CmdID>
<Meta>
<Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
<Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
</Meta>

<Item>
<Source>
<LocURI>./DiscoveryInformation/AccessNetworkArea/WLAN_Location/SSID</LocURI>
</Source>
<Data>elitecore</Data>
</Item>

<Item>
<Source>
<LocURI>./DevInfo/DwV</LocURI>
</Source>
<Data/>
</Item>
<Item>
<Source>
<LocURI>./DevInfo/Man</LocURI>
</Source>
<Data/>
</Item>
<Item>
<Source>
<LocURI>./DevInfo/Mod</LocURI>
</Source>
<Data/>
</Item>
<Item>
<Source>
<LocURI>./DevInfo/Lang</LocURI>
</Source>
<Data/>
</Item>
</Replace>
<Final/>
</SyncBody>
</SyncML>

Répondre à #67203

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-08 21:48 by okamoto3 #72947)

[メッセージ #72946 への返信]
Hi.
Thank you download us.
You may seem hava a problem about DB.
Please show enviroments about DB.

Thank you,
Okamoto.
> [メッセージ #67203 への返信]
> > Hi.
> > I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
> > Please enjoy DM world with this.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Okamoto
>
>
> Hi, okamoto,
> I installed funambol-dm-server-3.7.0.zip(8.9MB) using jboss7.1 .I use install.cmd jboss7 .It was successful ,then i use funambol-joss.cmd to start jboss.War file and ear file was deployed successfully. but when i tried to do any operations from GUI.It will showing me error of Null pointer exception,then i see into logs i found this error .
> 14:28:35,481 FATAL [com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Error getting the datasource: Error looking up datasources/FunambolDMDS, service service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.datasources.FunambolDMDS is not started
>
> Please help me with this.Or how to debug this.
> I am using DM server ,I have sample client request .I need sample server response.i am using oma dm simulator to test it. I am not able to test it.
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
> <SyncHdr>
> <VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD>
> <VerProto>DM/1.2</VerProto>
> <SessionID>1</SessionID>
> <MsgID>1</MsgID>
> <Target>
> <LocURI>http://192.168.0.196:8080/dmdemo/</LocURI>
> </Target>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>IMEI:358913056683107</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Cred>
> <Meta>
> <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">b64</Format>
> <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type>
> </Meta>
> <Data>ZnVuYW1ib2w6ZnVuYW12b2w=</Data>
> </Cred>
> </SyncHdr>
> <SyncBody>
> <Alert>
> <CmdID>1</CmdID>
> <Data>1201</Data>
> </Alert>
> <Replace>
> <CmdID>2</CmdID>
> <Meta>
> <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
> <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
> </Meta>
>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DiscoveryInformation/AccessNetworkArea/WLAN_Location/SSID</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data>elitecore</Data>
> </Item>
>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/DwV</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Man</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Mod</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Lang</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> </Replace>
> <Final/>
> </SyncBody>
> </SyncML>
>
>

Répondre à #72946

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-08 21:59 by brijesh_mistry #72948)

[メッセージ #72946 への返信]
> [メッセージ #67203 への返信]
> > Hi.
> > I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
> > Please enjoy DM world with this.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Okamoto
>
>
> Hi, okamoto,
> I installed funambol-dm-server-3.7.0.zip(8.9MB) using jboss7.1 .I use install.cmd jboss7 .It was successful ,then i use funambol-joss.cmd to start jboss.War file and ear file was deployed successfully. but when i tried to do any operations from GUI.It will showing me error of Null pointer exception,then i see into logs i found this error .
> 14:28:35,481 FATAL [com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Error getting the datasource: Error looking up datasources/FunambolDMDS, service service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.datasources.FunambolDMDS is not started
>
> Please help me with this.Or how to debug this.
> I am using DM server ,I have sample client request .I need sample server response.i am using oma dm simulator to test it. I am not able to test it.
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
> <SyncHdr>
> <VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD>
> <VerProto>DM/1.2</VerProto>
> <SessionID>1</SessionID>
> <MsgID>1</MsgID>
> <Target>
> <LocURI>http://192.168.0.196:8080/dmdemo/</LocURI>
> </Target>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>IMEI:358913056683107</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Cred>
> <Meta>
> <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">b64</Format>
> <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type>
> </Meta>
> <Data>ZnVuYW1ib2w6ZnVuYW12b2w=</Data>
> </Cred>
> </SyncHdr>
> <SyncBody>
> <Alert>
> <CmdID>1</CmdID>
> <Data>1201</Data>
> </Alert>
> <Replace>
> <CmdID>2</CmdID>
> <Meta>
> <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
> <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
> </Meta>
>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DiscoveryInformation/AccessNetworkArea/WLAN_Location/SSID</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data>elitecore</Data>
> </Item>
>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/DwV</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Man</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Mod</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> <Item>
> <Source>
> <LocURI>./DevInfo/Lang</LocURI>
> </Source>
> <Data/>
> </Item>
> </Replace>
> <Final/>
> </SyncBody>
> </SyncML>
>
>

Thank you very much for prompt reply.

jdbc.classpath=D:\\project\\postgresql.jar
jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://10.106.1.73:5432/fnbl_dm
jdbc.user=fnbl_dm
jdbc.password=fnbl_dm
jdbc.file=postgresql.jar
jdbc.module=org.postgresql

Répondre à #72946

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-09 18:45 by okamoto3 #72962)

[メッセージ #72948 への返信]
Hi
You seem to have problems abou DB.
See inline.

Thank you
Okamoto
> [メッセージ #72946 への返信]
> > [メッセージ #67203 への返信]
> > > Hi.
> > > I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
> > > Please enjoy DM world with this.
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> > > Okamoto
> >
> >
> > Hi, okamoto,
> > I installed funambol-dm-server-3.7.0.zip(8.9MB) using jboss7.1 .I use install.cmd jboss7 .It was successful ,then i use funambol-joss.cmd to start jboss.War file and ear file was deployed successfully. but when i tried to do any operations from GUI.It will showing me error of Null pointer exception,then i see into logs i found this error .
> > 14:28:35,481 FATAL [com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Error getting the datasource: Error looking up datasources/FunambolDMDS, service service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.datasources.FunambolDMDS is not started
> >
> > Please help me with this.Or how to debug this.
> > I am using DM server ,I have sample client request .I need sample server response.i am using oma dm simulator to test it. I am not able to test it.
> >
> >
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
> > <SyncHdr>
> > <VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD>
> > <VerProto>DM/1.2</VerProto>
> > <SessionID>1</SessionID>
> > <MsgID>1</MsgID>
> > <Target>
> > <LocURI>http://192.168.0.196:8080/dmdemo/</LocURI>
> > </Target>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>IMEI:358913056683107</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Cred>
> > <Meta>
> > <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">b64</Format>
> > <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type>
> > </Meta>
> > <Data>ZnVuYW1ib2w6ZnVuYW12b2w=</Data>
> > </Cred>
> > </SyncHdr>
> > <SyncBody>
> > <Alert>
> > <CmdID>1</CmdID>
> > <Data>1201</Data>
> > </Alert>
> > <Replace>
> > <CmdID>2</CmdID>
> > <Meta>
> > <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
> > <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
> > </Meta>
> >
> > <Item>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>./DiscoveryInformation/AccessNetworkArea/WLAN_Location/SSID</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Data>elitecore</Data>
> > </Item>
> >
> > <Item>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>./DevInfo/DwV</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Data/>
> > </Item>
> > <Item>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Man</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Data/>
> > </Item>
> > <Item>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Mod</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Data/>
> > </Item>
> > <Item>
> > <Source>
> > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Lang</LocURI>
> > </Source>
> > <Data/>
> > </Item>
> > </Replace>
> > <Final/>
> > </SyncBody>
> > </SyncML>
> >
> >
>
> Thank you very much for prompt reply.
>
> jdbc.classpath=D:\\project\\postgresql.jar
> jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
> jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://10.106.1.73:5432/fnbl_dm
How about local DB?
> jdbc.user=fnbl_dm
> jdbc.password=fnbl_dm
> jdbc.file=postgresql.jar
> jdbc.module=org.postgresql
>
>
>

Répondre à #72948

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-13 00:06 by okamoto3 #72993)

He has gone.
Répondre à #72962

Re: announce: DM Server V.3.7 release (2014-05-13 13:30 by brijesh_mistry #72999)

[メッセージ #72962 への返信]
> [メッセージ #72948 への返信]
> Hi
> You seem to have problems abou DB.
> See inline.
>
> Thank you
> Okamoto
> > [メッセージ #72946 への返信]
> > > [メッセージ #67203 への返信]
> > > > Hi.
> > > > I am very proud to announce to release DM Server V.3.7 which update V.3.6 to work on JBoss AS 7.
> > > > Please enjoy DM world with this.
> > > >
> > > > Thank you.
> > > > Okamoto
> > >
> > >
> > > Hi, okamoto,
> > > I installed funambol-dm-server-3.7.0.zip(8.9MB) using jboss7.1 .I use install.cmd jboss7 .It was successful ,then i use funambol-joss.cmd to start jboss.War file and ear file was deployed successfully. but when i tried to do any operations from GUI.It will showing me error of Null pointer exception,then i see into logs i found this error .
> > > 14:28:35,481 FATAL [com.funambol.dmdemo.DMDemoBean] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Error getting the datasource: Error looking up datasources/FunambolDMDS, service service jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.datasources.FunambolDMDS is not started
> > >
> > > Please help me with this.Or how to debug this.
> > > I am using DM server ,I have sample client request .I need sample server response.i am using oma dm simulator to test it. I am not able to test it.
> > >
> > >
> > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > <SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
> > > <SyncHdr>
> > > <VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD>
> > > <VerProto>DM/1.2</VerProto>
> > > <SessionID>1</SessionID>
> > > <MsgID>1</MsgID>
> > > <Target>
> > > <LocURI>http://192.168.0.196:8080/dmdemo/</LocURI>
> > > </Target>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>IMEI:358913056683107</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Cred>
> > > <Meta>
> > > <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">b64</Format>
> > > <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type>
> > > </Meta>
> > > <Data>ZnVuYW1ib2w6ZnVuYW12b2w=</Data>
> > > </Cred>
> > > </SyncHdr>
> > > <SyncBody>
> > > <Alert>
> > > <CmdID>1</CmdID>
> > > <Data>1201</Data>
> > > </Alert>
> > > <Replace>
> > > <CmdID>2</CmdID>
> > > <Meta>
> > > <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
> > > <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
> > > </Meta>
> > >
> > > <Item>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>./DiscoveryInformation/AccessNetworkArea/WLAN_Location/SSID</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Data>elitecore</Data>
> > > </Item>
> > >
> > > <Item>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>./DevInfo/DwV</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Data/>
> > > </Item>
> > > <Item>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Man</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Data/>
> > > </Item>
> > > <Item>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Mod</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Data/>
> > > </Item>
> > > <Item>
> > > <Source>
> > > <LocURI>./DevInfo/Lang</LocURI>
> > > </Source>
> > > <Data/>
> > > </Item>
> > > </Replace>
> > > <Final/>
> > > </SyncBody>
> > > </SyncML>
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Thank you very much for prompt reply.
> >
> > jdbc.classpath=D:\\project\\postgresql.jar
> > jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
> > jdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://10.106.1.73:5432/fnbl_dm
> How about local DB?
> > jdbc.user=fnbl_dm
> > jdbc.password=fnbl_dm
> > jdbc.file=postgresql.jar
> > jdbc.module=org.postgresql
> >
> >
> >
>

Hi okamoto,
Problem is solved by putting postgresql.jar into module folders.
Now it is working fine.Thank you
Répondre à #72962