Forums: Discussion-Ouverte (Thread #34453)

Tech Qn : dmstate, processor and error cases (2013-08-27 22:44 by dil79m #70091)

Hi, Good Morning.
Okamoto, Thanks a lot on your support Funambol DM open source.
I extended dmdemo to support FOTA. But i have few questions, Could you please answer.

Qn 1 : I see the dmstate to be changed to completed by the management processor to inform the dm server that there are no more commands. What is the exact relation between dmstate and processor. It is not very clear in deverloper guide.

Qn 2 : Funambol does not give endsession call to processor in case of errors. Also there is only one constant for error in the funambol core. I would like to capture all types of errors in the management processor like authentication failed, connection timeout, protocol errors etc. Please suggest.

Thanks
Dileep

RE: Tech Qn : dmstate, processor and error cases (2013-08-28 10:13 by okamoto3 #70093)

Hi Dileep
> Hi, Good Morning.
> Okamoto, Thanks a lot on your support Funambol DM open source.
> I extended dmdemo to support FOTA. But i have few questions, Could you please answer.

Do you want a consultant for these details?
> Qn 1 : I see the dmstate to be changed to completed by the management processor to inform the dm server that there are no more commands. What is the exact relation between dmstate and processor. It is not very clear in deverloper guide.
>
> Qn 2 : Funambol does not give endsession call to processor in case of errors. Also there is only one constant for error in the funambol core. I would like to capture all types of errors in the management processor like authentication failed, connection timeout, protocol errors etc. Please suggest.
>
> Thanks
> Dileep
>
Okamoto
Répondre à #70091

RE: Tech Qn : dmstate, processor and error cases (2013-08-29 21:08 by dil79m #70104)

Yes, I want a consultant.

Thanks
Dileep
Répondre à #70091

RE: Tech Qn : dmstate, processor and error cases (2013-10-23 01:13 by tgpraveen #70573)

Hi dil79m,

"I extended dmdemo to support FOTA."

Could you please tell how you went about adding FOTA support to dmdemo?

Thanks!
Répondre à #70091