2008年 4月 4日 (金) 16:20:10 JST

大谷さん、

opvp 1.0 の GSへのコミットについて、Till から早速下記のような
レスを貰っています。

<確認>
- コメントは全て英語でしょうか?
- コメントは全て /* ... */ でしょうか?  //ではない?

宜しく御願い致します。

Thank you for the slides. I will post them also in our Wiki, so that
they are easy to find for everyone interested.

You write that the new OPVP 0.2/1.0 auto-switch interface to build into
Ghostscript is ready. If you have SVN upload access to GPL Ghostscript,
please commit your new code. Otherwise send me a tarball and I will
commit the code. If the tarball contains patches, please update them to
a current snapshot of the GPL Ghostscript SVN. Make also sure that all
comments are in english and that they are correct C comments ("/* ... */").

For texttopdf and pdftoijs student applications for the Google Summer of
Code have arrived, so most probably we will be able to deliver these
flters via the Google Summer of Code. If someone of you is interested in
mentoring, please tell. If not, Hin-Tak Leung will mentor the student on
this project.

These filters are the last which were missing. So at the end of the GSoC
we will get the PDF workflow completed, at least on the server side. For
the application side I will advertise the PDF workflow on the joint
meeting of OpenPrinting and Desktop Architects on the LF Summit in
Austin next week.

    Till

TORATANI Yasumasa
Software Platform Technology Development Dept. 33
Digital Platform Technology Development HQs, CANON INC.