[Pgbigm-hackers] Release Note pg_bigm 1.1

Back to archive index

Fujii Masao masao****@gmail*****
2013年 10月 22日 (火) 03:22:13 JST

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Beena Emerson <memis****@gmail*****> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch, makes the necessary changes to include the release note
> of 1.1:
>
> 1. Add a new file, containing the release note details of 1.1, named
> release-1.1-201310xx_en.html in the html folder.
>
> 2. Edit index_en.html file to include a new section for Release Notes.
>
> I have considered 2013-10-xx as the release date, the xx would have to be
> updated once the release date is fixed.
>
> Hope this is ok.

Committed. Thanks!

If you find the problem, please let me know that.

BTW, I moved the release note section from index_en.html to pg_bigm_en.html
because the number of links of release notes would continuously
increase from now
and listing all of them in index_en.html would decrease the
readability of the top page
of the official site.

I'm afraid that it's not easy for a user to understand what this change is.
Could you change this description so that a user can more easily understand?
Since this change came from the change of pg_trgm, I think that you can
consult the release note of PostgreSQL about that change of pg_trgm.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao