[tomoyo-users-en 417] ccs-patch / ccs-tools / tomoyo-tools updated.

Back to archive index
Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Tue Oct 25 21:52:02 JST 2011

Linux 3.1 (which includes TOMOYO 2.4) was released.

Patches for Linux 3.2 (which will be TOMOYO 2.5) was merged into Linus's
tree. Please be sure to install tomoyo-tools-2.5 when using TOMOYO 2.5.

Final call for removing old packages/patches:
If you need below binary packages or patches, please reply soon.