Free and Open Source RTOS for micro controllers. The OS is a complete development environment for modern MCU including a RTOS kernel, an HAL for peripherals abstraction and all the required support software. A full development environment based on Eclipse is also provided.
*** 21.6.0 *** - NEW: Simplified test XML schema. - NEW: Simplified interface between ports and RT/NIL. - NEW: Removed duplicated files for ARM ports: chtypes.h. - NEW: Removed duplicated files for all ports: chcore_timer.h. - NEW: STM32 ADCv3, USARTv2, USARTv3, USBv1 updated for dynamic clocking. - NEW: Improved PWR settings for STM32G0, STM32G4 and STM32L4+. - NEW: Dynamic support implemented for STM32G0, STM32G4, STM32L4+, STM32WL. - NEW: Dynamic clocks support in HAL. - NEW: Reload feature added to RT virtual timers. - NEW: Upgraded the clock initialization for STM32G0, STM32L4 and STM32L4++
- NEW: Added support for STM32L422. - NEW: Added support for STM32WLx5. - NEW: Added initial support for RP2040. - NEW: Added support for STM32WB55. - NEW: Added chscanf() and buffered streams, contributed by Alex Lewontin. - NEW: Added option to LWIP bindings to use memory pools instead of heap
- NEW: Added MACv2 driver for STM32H7xx. - NEW: Added support for UART9 and UART10 in STM32 USARTv1 drivers. - NEW: Added board support for ST_STM32G474RE_DISCOVERY_DPOW1, added demo. - NEW: Improved the STM32G4xx clock initialization to use the shared
- NEW: Updated STM32F4xx platform with new IRQ handling, enabled the missing
- NEW: Added mcuconf.h updater for STM32F401, STM32F410, STM32F411, STM32F412,
- NEW: SIO STM32 implementation for USARTs without FIFO in STM32/LLD/USARTv2,
- NEW: Updated SIO driver model to support more use cases. - NEW: Simplified USART units use collision detection in STM32 HAL, now it is
- NEW: Identification macros such asCHIBIOS_RT are now prefixed by
- NEW: Support for 3 analog watchdogs in ADCv3 (STM32F3, L4, L4+, G4). - NEW: Support for 3 analog watchdogs in ADCv5 (STM32G0). - NEW: Stand-alone ARMv8-M-ML-TZ port. - NEW: Stand-alone ARMv8-M-ML port. - NEW: Stand-alone ARMv7-M port. - NEW: Stand-alone ARMv6-M port. - NEW: Merged RT7. - NEW: New API in RT for high resolution monotonic time stamps. - NEW: Updated FatFS to version 0.14. - NEW: Added a new setting to STM32 USBv1 allowing for some clock deviation
- NEW: Added entry for STM32L475 in STM32L4 registry header, updated all
- NEW: Updated CMSIS headers for STM32F7, G0, G4, H7, L0, L4, L4+. - NEW: Implemented tickless mode on ADuCM36x family - NEW: STM32 ICU driver now allows to setup the ARR register in the
- NEW: More time conversion macros added to HAL OSAL. - NEW: Updated debug tools to be independent from the toolchain position:
- NEW: Mail Queues test implementation in CMSIS RTOS wrapper. - NEW: Added dynamic reconfiguration API to lwIP bindings. - LIB: Reorganized static initializer macros. - NIL: Reorganized static initializer macros. - RT: Reorganized static initializer macros. - RT: Relocated the "ctx" field in the thread structure in order to save
- EX: Implemented cache handling in the ADXL355 device driver. - EX: Added support for ADXL355 Low Noise, Low Drift, Low Power, 3-Axis
- NEW: Safer messages mechanism for sandboxes. - NEW: Added latency measurement test application.