[macemacsjp-english 28] Command-~

Back to archive index

Jay Cotton jay****@fleei*****
Sat Apr 2 00:40:09 JST 2005

(Please excuse the duplicate of this message that I sent from the wrong
email address.)

Hello,

I am continuing to enjoy this emacs for OS X. However, something is
confusing me. In some buffers, I can switch to the other frame by
typing Command-` (this is the keyboard shortcut for switching windows
in most OS X apps, as I'm sure you know). But, in many buffers this
doesn't work. Instead, I get an error: "A-` is undefined"

I used the information from the error message to attempt to add the
following to my .emacs file:

(global-set-key "\A-`" 'other-frame)

But this doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!

Jay