[macemacsjp-english 62] Re: Ediff problem with menu bar

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Tue Apr 26 13:26:34 JST 2005

Hi,

M-x speedbar as well as M-x ediff causes a similar problem. This is
because a menu bar (a frame-parameter `menu-bar-lines') for the small
frame is turned off and because the manubar patch is not ready for such
multi-frames situation. I will temporally remove the patch from the
next release in order to avoid such side-effect.

For a while, could you use menu-bar-mode twice? Also, you can customize
your .emacs.el, for example, the below line shows the menu-bar by
pressing F5 key.

	(global-set-key [f5] (lambda () (interactive) (menu-bar-mode t)))

best wishes,

Seiji Zenitani