[macemacsjp-english 412] Re: conflict between dead keys and flyspell

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Thu Dec 15 00:18:02 JST 2005

Hi,

On 2005/12/14, at 5:28, Pierre Albarede wrote:
> Hi,
> Seiji:
>> I reproduced this error and I think this issue should be documented
>> in the FAQ. Could you please add it to the wiki?
>
> Done.
>
> See
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/CarbonEmacsPackage
> section 5.7

Thank you very much!!

> One thing I did not tell: with the previous build (November), I could
> not even type accents with dead keys.
> I suspect that something was fixed, though not completely.

I'm not sure but it may be related to the recent change of default
configuration. November(v2) or newer builds ignore the japanese-init
file in non-Japanese environments.

-- Seiji