[macemacsjp-english 102] Re: Touchpad scrolling

Back to archive index

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Fri Jun 17 22:58:46 JST 2005

On 17 Jun 2005, at 14:08, Edward Grace wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been using the Carbon build of Emacs for OS X for a while.
> If I plug
> in a scroll wheel mouse this is recognised and I can scroll a buffer.
> However I cannot do this with the standard trackpad gesture.

I assume you have a 2005 Powerbook. This is a problem that was fixed
just a few days ago. I was told that the patch is already in the
Emacs CVS. If you give it a week or two, one of the big Carbon Emacs
distributions will have picked it up.

- Dave