[macemacsjp-english 286] Re: Carbon Emacs Package (Oct. '05)

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Wed Oct 12 23:16:00 JST 2005

Jose, Hiromatsu-san,

I reproduced that error when I open the second frame.
Try one of the below:

1. Turn off "Help > Carbon Emacs Package > Use Fixed-Width Fontset"
in the menubar, choose "Save Changes" and then restart Emacs.
2. Use past editions at http://macemacsjp.sourceforge.jp/package/

-- Seiji