[macemacsjp-english 536] Re: how to use carbonEmacs under console

Back to archive index

Ma XiaoGuang maxg****@mail*****
Wed Apr 5 22:19:28 JST 2006

On 2006-4-5, at 下午8:51, Seiji Zenitani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2006/04/04, at 8:40, Ma XiaoGuang wrote:
>>
>> I think the best way is to disable emacs innate input method,
>> chinese-py & chinese-punct. How could I do so?
>>
> Some more check points:
>
> Do you explicitly activate the above input methods (chinese-py and -
> pucnt)?
yes
> Are they activated by (set-language-environment "Chinese-*")?
yes
> How about using (set-language-environment "UTF-8")?
actiated also in utf-8
> Does everything work fine if you temporally remove your .emacs.el?
sorry, I've already deleted ....../site-start.d/carbon-emacs-japanese-
init.el, as well as original DMG package. To recall initial situation
seemed impossible temporally. :(

> On 2006/04/04, at 9:21, Ma XiaoGuang wrote:
>>
>> I have to comment all Chhinese-GB input methods registered in
>> <Emacs.app>/Contents/Resources/share/emacs/22.0.50//leim/leim-list.el
>>
>> Now, minibuffer sometimes tell me 'invoking chinese-py failed',
>> then Mac OS native one work instead automatically. Dirty hack,
>> isn't it ?
>>
> If you find more comfortable solution, let us know.
I will. :)