[macemacsjp-english 471] strange key binding

Back to archive index

Mahn-Soo Choi Mahn-****@uniba*****
Thu Mar 16 20:41:59 JST 2006

Many thanks to Peter for reproducing the kill-ring error
with LaTeX-environment.

I've got another little trouble, which may or may not be related to the
above problem.

When mac-key-mode is on, A-` is bound to `other-frame'.  Strangely, if I
invoke other-frame with this key binding, it only jumps between the last
two frames in the frame-list.  However, if I run it from a mini-buffer,
it cycles through the whole list as expected.  More strangely, if I bind
the command to other key, e.g., A-1, it behaves correctly as well.

I did another experiment on LaTeX-environment and kill-ring problem.
If I evaluate the line (LaTeX-environment nil) from the buffer,
kill-ring is preserved.

Any idea?

Best regards,

mahn-soo

PS.
> Mahn-Soo, please start a new thread and do not reply to an eMail! Your
> message was incorrectly sorted in an elder thread.

So sorry for my carelessness.