[macemacsjp-english 575] Re: outdated mmm-mode

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Thu May 4 11:40:09 JST 2006

Hi,

On 2006/05/04, at 6:53, Aaron Voisine wrote:

> I just wanted to point out that the version of mmm-mode included in
> the most recent carbon emacs package by Seiji Zenitani is out of date
> and has some problems. I was having trouble with auto-indent not
> working correctly, but building the most recent version and placing it
> in the app bundle seemed to fix the problem.
>
> l8r
> Aaron

Carbon Emacs Package comes with mmm-mode 0.4.8, which seems to be
latest release.

By "the most recent version", you mean the CVS version of mmm-mode?
Let me know your recipe to install the most latest mmm-mode.

-- Seiji