[macemacsjp-english 667] Re: Fwd: [Macemacsjp-users 1167] Re: Transparency patch (again)

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Sat Sep 23 05:52:44 JST 2006

Am 22.09.2006 um 21:06 schrieb Seiji Zenitani:

> First one:
> An updated patch. Sorry, I sent it to the wrong address -- to the
> japanese list.

There is a mentioning of X.org 7.0 ...

> Second one:
> Take a look at the screenshot from Japanese user. A transparent emacs
> works on his Linux!

The re-compilation will end today! Hopefully I'll see something
similiar ...

transparency2-20060920.patch does not bring transparency with neither
Apple's X11 nor X.org 6.8.2 (also not in X only, i.e. not rootless)
nor Xfree86 4.5.0 (also not in X only, i.e. not rootless).

When do you sleep? When you're on vacation?

--
Greetings

   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."