[macemacsjp-english 598] 2006-06-16 Build and AUCTeX

Back to archive index

Brian J. Lopes statm****@gmail*****
Mon Jun 26 03:38:16 JST 2006

Hey Everyone!

First off, Seiji, this is an awesome build of emacs for the OS X
system, keep up the great work!  You help me miss my GNU/Linux less
and less while working on my ibook.

I'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing problems with using
AUCTeX on the latest build.  In particular, AUCTeX loads fine, but
auto-fill mode, and flyspell don't seem to be loading up.  It is
currently working fine on my 2006-03-25 build, but if I install
2006-06-16 it won't work.  Note that I'm also using preview-latex, but
turning that off doesn't help my situation.

My .emacs is as follows:

<snip>
;; based upon what I found at:
;; http://www.tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2004-September/009765.html

;; To load AUCTeX (Enhanced LaTeX editing)
;; tex/auctex stuff
(require 'tex-site)

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook
            (function (lambda ()
                        (require 'reftex)
                        (turn-on-reftex)
                        (setq reftex-plug-into-AUCTeX t)
                        (outline-minor-mode)
                        (turn-on-auto-fill)
                        (setq ispell-parser 'tex)
                        (flyspell-mode)
                        )))

<snip>

Thanks in advance for any input.

--
To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do
not know, that is true knowledge --Henry David Thoreau (quoting