[macemacsjp-english 600] Re: 2006-06-16 Build and AUCTeX

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Mon Jun 26 21:35:27 JST 2006

Hi,

On 2006/06/26, at 3:38, Brian J. Lopes wrote:

> Hey Everyone!
>
> First off, Seiji, this is an awesome build of emacs for the OS X
> system, keep up the great work!  You help me miss my GNU/Linux less
> and less while working on my ibook.
>
> I'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing problems with using
> AUCTeX on the latest build.  In particular, AUCTeX loads fine, but
> auto-fill mode, and flyspell don't seem to be loading up.  It is
> currently working fine on my 2006-03-25 build, but if I install
> 2006-06-16 it won't work.  Note that I'm also using preview-latex, but
> turning that off doesn't help my situation.

Regarding AUCTeX, there is no drastic change between 2006-03-25 build
(auctex 11.82) and 2006-06-16 build (auctex 11.83). I tried the
following .emacs on my 2006-06-16 build, both auto-fill and flyspell
works fine.
Does anyone experience similar problems?

-- Seiji