[macemacsjp-english 740] Re: Configuring Auctex and flyspell

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Mon Nov 6 08:12:01 JST 2006

Am 05.11.2006 um 23:46 schrieb Brian J. Lopes:

> I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're getting at.  In
> your
> first response you told me that the "progn" was not necessary in the
> else statement.  Yet, when I open emacs in the terminal with the progn
> removed it give an error and doesn't set the background to black and
> foreground to white.

Before I wrote my recommendation I already had used before, as
documented in Emacs Lisp, this structure – and also created a little
test file:

	(if window-system
	    (progn
	      (message "Mit Fenster")
	      (message "Mit Fenstern")
	)
	    (message "Ohne Fenster")
	    (message "Ohne Fensterln")
	)

In Terminal it gave me the last two messages in *Messages* buffer, in
a fast launching X client it gave me the first two messages ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best".
                                      -- H. Allen Smith