[macemacsjp-english 658] Re: Transparency patch (again)

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Wed Sep 20 06:18:00 JST 2006

Hi,

An updated patch arrived just now! Could you try the new one?
Reportedly "unexpected async reply" has gone.

http://macemacsjp.sourceforge.jp/package/test/
transparency2-20060920.patch

In our environment (Gentoo AMD64), transparency excellently works on
XGL. On X.org, emacs works without throwing critical errors, but
transparency does not work. It still needs a way to go.

-- Seiji