この店名のショップはosCommerceを使用しているサイトですので
こちらで何か参考になるご意見をいただけないかと
ご相談させていただきました
osCommerceは日本語でのみ使用しています

何かのウイルスでしょうか?

===============ここからメールの文面です==========================
Dear Mr. Kaz,

We welcome you to 私共のショップ名

You can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of
these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until
you remove them, or check them out.
Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other
than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the
birthday-person themselves.
Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.
Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: 私共のメールアドレス

お客様の登録されたメールアドレスは . xxxxx****@gmail***** .です(一応メールアドレスは伏せておきます)
Note: This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did
not signup to be a member, please send a email to 私共のメールアドレス

どなたかご存知の方はおられますでしょうか?
このまま放っておいてもかまわないでしょうか?
お忙しい中ご面倒をおかけ致しますがよろしくお願い申し上げます