Yet another shell (yash) is a POSIX-compliant command line shell, featuring more strict POSIX compliance than those of other shells, as well as powerful command line editing.
So far most of yash's features have been implemented. The author is currently writing auxiliary scripts to make command completion more usable.
+ Added the -q option to the fc builtin.
+ Compound commands may now contain no commands inside.
* "alias -p" now prints commands with proper escape.
* In posixly-correct mode, a semicolon followed by the identifier followed by "for" is now treated as an error.
* Global aliases are now allowed after compound commands.
* The "fg" and "wait" builtins were causing invalid memory access when the "-o notify" option is enabled.
+ fc 組込みに -q オプション追加
* "alias -p" でハイフンを適切にエスケープするように
* POSIX 準拠モードの for 文で、識別子の直後のセミコロンをエラーにするように
* "-o notify" オプションが有効な時 "fg" および "wait" 組込みが不正メモリアクセスを引き起こしていた