FileZilla Client is a free, open source, cross-platform FTP client. Binaries are available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS).
FileZilla Server is a sister product of FileZilla Client. It is an FTP server supported by the same project and features support for FTP and FTP over SSL/TLS.
Activity Percentile: 57
Activity Ranking: 95Ranking
Register Date: 2008-11-27 20:16
Projets liéso2on, MUTE, 04WebServer, eMule, PeerBlock
Samba is a software suite that provides seamless file and print services to SMB/CIFS clients. It is freely available, unlike other SMB/CIFS implementations, and allows for interoperability between Linux/Unix servers and Windows-based clients.
GroupOffice is a groupware suite that takes your office online, implementing online collaboration and CRM. It allows you to share projects, calendars, files and email online with co-workers and clients. It is easy to use and fully customizable. It also features synchronization with PDAs and Outlook.
Projets liésOpenOffice.org document project by oooug.jp , Dumpper v.60.3, OpenOffice.org 独自ビルドプロジェクト, SmillaEnlarger, PukiWiki
e-Dokyumento is a web-based Document Management System that stores, organizes, indexes, routes, and tracks electronic documents.
A document management which automates the basic office document workflow such as receiving, filing, routing, and approving through capturing (scanning), digitizing (OCR Reading), storing, tagging, and electronically routing and approving (e-signature) of documents.
1. Document routing and workflow - users can freely select the department or branch to route the document.
2. Add file links to the document- users can link or attach files to the main document. This is ideal for documents requiring attachments such as references and enclosures.
3. Add notes or comments - users can add notes or comments to the documents during routing. This is similar to manually attaching 'Post it'.
4. Annotations-managers and bosses can draw and add text into the document when correcting. Upon saving of the annotated document, he/she can return it to the originator.
5. Electronic Signature - managers and bosses can electronically sign to approve the document. Every document signed has a corresponding control number for tracking and non-repudiation. This is not a PKI-based signature but can be a good alternative next to nothing.
6. Content Searching - Files are scanned using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and indexed to allow searching of files or documents through its content.
7. Store and index multiple file format - Upload, store, and open documents with the following following format: pdf, docx, xlsx, pptx, txt, and odt.
8. Graphical monitoring of document routing - routed documents are graphically mapped through line chart and pie chart. This allows effective monitoring of office communications.
9. Edit document through mapped drive
document can be edited through mapped drive or SMB shared drive.
10. Send document to other users - documents can be sent directly to users much like an email. This is ideal for documents to be internally communicated between the staff and manager within the department.
11. Intelligent Document classification using Machine Learning
# Installation on Ubuntu Linux :
#Installation using ISO
1. Download the ISO file from https://osdn.net/projects/e-dokyumento/downloads/73421/edokyumento.iso/
2. Login with root and p@ssword123
3. Move drive folder from /opt to root : "mv /opt/drive /"
4. During installation, delete the drive and create a SWAP and root (/) drives
Username Password Privilege Department/Branch
1. staff-marketing staff@123 STAFF MARKETING
2. manager-finance manager@123 MANAGER FINANCE
3. staff-secretary staff@123 SECRETARY SECRETARY-RECEIVING
4. boss boss@123 GM G.M.
5. boss.wannabe boss@123 EAGM ASST.G.M.
3. Tensor Flow and Keras for the Machine Learning
Activity Percentile: 50
Activity Ranking: 98Ranking
Register Date: 2020-08-05 14:03
Projets liéso2on, FileZilla JP Info, Alfresco Community Edition, eMule Plus, Boookends
lftp is a sophisticated command line based file transfer program. Supported protocols include FTP, HTTP, SFTP, and FISH. It has a multithreaded design allowing you to issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also features mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers in the event of a disconnection. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Additional protocols supported: FTP over HTTP proxy, HTTPS and FTP over SSL, BitTorrent protocol. IPv6 is fully supported. There are lots of tunable parameters, including rate limitation, number of connections limitation and more.
Projets liésFileZilla JP Info, UltraMonkey-L7, iReport-Designer for JasperReports, RMAC, FFFTP
EGroupware is a Web-based groupware suite. It contains many modules, including Calendar (personal calendar and group scheduling, notifications and alarms), Mail (IMAP only), InfoLog (todos, notes, and phone calls linked to contacts/CRM), Contacts (an address book for storing and sharing contact information), ProjectManager, Tracker (bug or incident tracking), TimeSheet, SyncML, CalDAV & CardDAV support, and SiteMgr content management
Projets liésDeSmuME, PukiWiki, RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal, SmillaEnlarger, Amateras
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework with focus on providing security. All peer-to-peer messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the network traffic in UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, or direct 802.11 (WLAN). GNUnet supports accounting to provide contributing nodes with better service. The services built on top of the framework include anonymous file sharing and a virtual network providing IPv4-IPv6 transition via protocol translation over the P2P network.
Projets liésProperties Editor, Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, FileZilla JP Info, MPC-BE, PeaZip
GNUMP3d is a small, portable, and robust server for streaming MP3s, OGGs, and
other audio files. It presents a simple and attractive interface to Web
browsers, which allows you to navigate through your music collection.
Individual files may be streamed, as can whole directory trees. Other features
include the ability to see your most popular tracks, and to search your
collection for songs.
Projets liésDumpper v.60.3, FileZilla JP Info, Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, WordPress Plugins/JSeries, MPC-BE
libextractor is a library used to extract meta-data from files of arbitrary type. It is designed to use helper-libraries to perform the actual extraction, and to be trivially extendable by linking against external extractors for additional file types. The goal is to provide developers of file-sharing networks, file managers, and WWW-indexing bots with a universal library to obtain meta-data about files. It includes a shell-command and bindings for Java (JNI) and Python.
Projets liésPukiWiki, RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal, DeSmuME, Darik's Boot and Nuke, Properties Editor
UCS is a reliable, pre-configured Linux server operating system featuring: Active Directory-like domain services compatible with Microsoft Active Directory; a mature and easy-to-use Web-based management system for user, rights, and infrastructure management; a scalable underlying concept suited for single server scenarios as well as to run and manage thousands of clients and servers for thousands of users within one single UCS domain; an app center providing single-click installation and integration of many business applications from 3rd parties and Univention; management capabilities to manage Linux- and UNIX-based clients; and command line, scripting interfaces, and APIs for automatization and extension. Its purpose is to provide Microsoft Server-like services on the cloud or on the premises, to run and operate corporate IT environments with Windows- and Linux-based clients, and to extend those environments with proven enterprise software.
Projets liésAmateras, GLOBALBASE PROJECT, Virtual Floppy Drive, iReport-Designer for JasperReports, FileZilla JP Info
Ampache is a Web-based audio file manager. It allows you to view, edit, and play your audio files via the Web. It has support for playlists, artist and album views, album art, random play, playback via HTTP with on-the-fly transcoding and downsampling, vote based playback, playback via MPD and Icecast, an integrated Flash player, and per-user themes and song play tracking. You can also link multiple Ampache servers together using XML-RPC. Ampache supports gettext translations and has full translations into many languages.
Projets liésPukiWiki, MPC-BE, Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, WordPress Plugins/JSeries, FileZilla JP Info
EGS is a multi-user, Web-based Groupware/CRM/MRP and project management suite.. Current modules include a CRM/address book/dashboard, calendar, content management, project management tools, email ticketing, Web site news, and accounting/ERP.
Projets liésXOOPS, OpenOffice.org 独自ビルドプロジェクト, Properties Editor, SmillaEnlarger, Amateras
smbwebclient.php is a simple PHP script that allows users to access Windows networks from a Web browser (using Samba tools).
TWiki is a flexible, powerful, and simple Web based collaboration platform. It is suitable for dynamic intranets and knowledge bases, and for sharing and managing documents and collaborative projects. It resembles a normal Web site, but every page can be changed from a browser. It features automatic link generation, full text search, group authorization, Web forms, reporting, change notification, file attachments, revision control of pages and attachments, a modular templating system with skins, hierarchical navigation based on the topic parenting feature, and more. Plugins can be used to enhance the program and build groupware applications.
Projets liésOpenOffice.org 独自ビルドプロジェクト, Dumpper v.60.3, PukiWiki, SmillaEnlarger, TOMBO
Alfrescoは、Documentumの共同創始者を含むチームによって作られたオープンソースのエンタープライズコンテンツ管理リポジトリ／ポータル(CMS)です。 そのモジュラーアーキテクチャは、Spring, Hibernate, LuceneそしてJSFといった最新のオープンソースJavaテクノロジを使用しています：
Projets liésFileZilla JP Info, Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, Portal Application Laboratory, WordPress Plugins/JSeries, MPC-BE